Fashion Interships – À La Carte Fashion
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Remotely, Part-time, Unpaid
Contact: Put “Internship” in the Subject APPLY HERE
À La Carte Fashion seeks to elevate all experiential levels of talent in the Fashion Industry. We are a community, platform, and magazine; a fashion-forward collaboration of the local Fashion Industry.
À La Carte Fashion internships promises a fun, energetic, and fast-paced startup environment and the opportunity to be an early member of a growing team of passionate and tight-knit group of young entrepreneurs with a vision.
Because we are a start-up, everyone on the team is fully involved on multiple levels. This allows you to gain a great deal of experience both within and beyond your specific area of expertise as everyone works cohesively to accomplish a greater goal. We promise exciting challenges, a broad range of experiences across a variety of projects and the chance to make a difference while working in a casual but fast-paced setting. Just remember to work hard and party harder.
- Collaborate with the founder to conceptualize valuable content for our audience that incorporate Style, À La Carte Fashion’s vision, goals, and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Develop and incorporate À La Carte Fashion’s stylistic preferences, voice, and tone and adapt it for À La Carte Fashion’s intended target audience.
- Build email marketing templates and develop visual content for social media.
- Write innovative copy related to the fashion industry in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Research and include relevant data and information into the development of content.
- 1+ years of experience writing marketing content
- A clear understanding of marketing on Twitter, Facebook and other social media
platforms and a track record of building successful social media campaigns.
- Passion and love for everything fashion
- Ability to strategize with founders to create targeted content for each project
- Strong and sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
- Refined organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, fast learner with the ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or progress towards it in communications, Public Relations, marketing, or related field
Required – Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Social Media Communications (Must have lap top)
Preferred – Adobe Photoshop, ((Fashion Blogging))
View More Fashion Internships